Our client is a large multinational company seeking for a Talent leader for its spanish operations.
• Partner with business unit leaders to establish and implement a vision for strategy that drives the successful recruitment and development of talent internally and externally.
* Design and deploy the Talent strategy withnin the company
* Establish the Talent indicators, external and internal mapping, assesment journey, etc.
• Ensure a talented and diverse workforce, focusing on the identification and attraction of innovative/disruptive profiles.
• Direct and manage full cycle recruiting efforts including branding, selection, interviewing, social media, hiring manager training, metrics and reporting analytics.
• Define a highly competitive employment proposal, adapted to the different target profiles. Design and deliver an outstanding and notorious employer brand.
• Cultivate partnerships with universities and oversee the management of a large internship program.
• Act as a leader, advisor and change agent to scale and align talent acquisition processes with the strategic plan for current and forecasted talent.
• Direct and lead the Talent team to leverage innovative systems, workflows and processes, including oversight of their applicant tracking system.
• Manage the Talent Acquisition workforce to ensure it is appropriately resourced and supported to meet the evolving needs of the hiring managers.
• Develop the team’s capabilities, providing regular feedback, coaching and recognition to individuals.
• Oversee all recruiting metrics and reporting analytics, and drive change management in all areas of talent acquisition across the enterprise.